Thursday, August 26, 2010

Why I feel awkward with my shameless self promotion

   Shameless self promotion is hard, because in order to do so, you have to be, well, shameless. Just because I do stupid things in public on a regular basis (unintentionally, I might add) does not mean I'm not embarrassed by them. In fact, I get embarrassed a lot. And blush. I consider it a side effect of being ginger.

For the love of god, why??

   However, if I am to succeed in my ultimate goal of being famous on the internet while leaving my clothes firmly on, it is, of course, the only way forward.

   Tell your friends. Tell your family. Aid me in my shameless self promotion. (So I feel less awkward about it, of course.)

   I'd love you for it.

THIS COULD BE YOU!


  Thankyou already to Vinesh, Jasmine, Eamon and Genevieve for following, you shall be rewarded with hugs. Virtual ones.

:hugs: