Thursday, August 19, 2010

Hannah Dearlove, aka Cave It

   I promised Cavey I'd do a post for her, but as with Genevieve, I don't really know where to start.
Potential interruption from Hannah: From the beginning, you nutter Bellez.

   Ok. The beginning. Aided by photographs stolen from Facebook and my old Bebo, which I can't even log into anymore because I forgot my password. Who uses Bebo now anyway, honestly... Sorry. Off track.

Later

   Actually fail right there, I had a look at my old Bebo and there aren't really any pictures of Hannah on there. Fail Fail Fail. That's ok. I'll just steal pictures from hers? This is actually saying nothing about Hannah, but anyway.

   I don't remember ever meeting Hannah. She was just there. At my school. The one I went to in Invercargill. Everyone knew Hannah Dearlove. She was the one that people confused with a boy, which made no sense whatsoever because we were at a girl's school. Also her hair was kind of long-ish when I first knew her. Not actually long. But not manly looking either. Sometimes I wonder if this is all a backlash against her childhood. She's shown me photos and she's fairly unrecognisable. Long blonde hair in pigtails. Little pink dresses. Glasses too, if I remember correctly. She was a cute little kid. She now detests the colour pink. Funny that.

She hates pink, and loves Naruto and Jesus. All you need to know really.
  I wish I had the photo here, but I remember one time, as my going away present, she let me paint her nails pink. And I had photographic proof.

   Hannah's always been somewhat violent towards me. She's threatened to push me down stairs and throw me out of windows. When Pip and I were singing "We are Living in a Musical" and then insisting on singing everything we were saying (perhaps this shall one day be further explained in another post) Hannah bopped us both on the head. Serves us right, really.

   Anyway. Cavey. One day, in English class, which I was in with her, she found a bottle lid and insisted on using it as some sort of weapon by shooting it at everyone. Perhaps that wasn't what she was doing at all, but this is Hannah we are talking about, and I ofen remember her in a violent way. Anyway. She declared that she was a caveman who had invented the wheel. Cause, ya know. It was wheel shaped. I then pointed out that she wasn't a caveman at all, what with not being a man and all. She didn't think she was much of a cavewoman either, as she wouldn't be at home all day cooking for a man and raising the children. So we settled on Cave It and the name, lucky for her, stuck.

   That's nothing. I nicknamed her friend, Victoria, Toastie. Because she was sitting there eating her lunch, and her sandwich was made of toast rather than bread. She blamed a younger sibling who had used the last of the bread to make toast that morning, and she had stolen the toast to make her sandwich. Nicknames like this should not stick. But it did, of course.

Mmmm. Toast. 
   Hannah is also a Naruto nut. Genevieve introduced me to Naruto, but Hannah was well into it. Naruto is amazing. 'Nuff said.

   Anyway, that is Hannah/Cave It and this is a photo of her that I stole from her facebook. Heck yeah. And she is in a dress. Which is a bit of a shock, right? Only for the ball though!



   Wow. Oh, also, she has a blog. So feel free to read it.

2 comments:

  1. Haha!!!Yus! I had tottally forgotten bwt how cave-it came about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How- could- you- forget? That wheel thing hit me. I could never forget the incident.

    ReplyDelete