Thursday, August 26, 2010

Soup-er Serious

   So I started writing about school and my "future" etc, but I thought, man. That sounds like a super-serious post. Well. Not exactly super-serious, but sadly lacking in the entertainment department at least. And then I realised that would be coming right after my post about adoption, which actually was super-serious. And I don't want two of those in a row. That's no fun to read.

   Time for a super un-serious post!

   So... I have an update on that evil bastard soup. I thought it had mercifully disappeared from my life. Well. I was wrong. I opened the fridge today, and the bloody leftovers were in there, staring at me all like, "You won't get rid of me that easily! Not without eating me! Muahahaha!" Freaking evil.

Avoid at all costs.

   I didn't eat it, of course. Soup won't get me that easily. Man, that's not even light hearted or entertaining. That's freaking scary, because a bowl of soup is trying to kill me.

It even looks like its been doing some bad drugs. That explains everything.

 Well that was soup-er unserious. Ok, I'll stop it with the soup puns now, I promise.

   In other news, Eamon has asked me to stop trying to hug-rape him over the internet, and I've agreed, only because we all know it's not rape if you secretly want it- or if you yell surprise, apparently.

Pictured: consensual huggles.

   Yes. That is exactly how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment