Sunday, August 8, 2010

A proper actual post

Ok. I've sat myself down at the computer to force myself to do this properly. I've eaten. Got myself some water. Went to the toilet. So that's the distractions from blogging out of the way. So. Here I go.

   I considered all sorts of things to post about. Here are the ideas I had:

  • Websites I love. But then this changes nearly every day. Perhaps I shall.

  • Adoption. After watching Juno the other night, it's been on my mind a lot, but I really don't know where to begin about writing about something like that.

  • A million and one things I love about cheese. Which will result in me, halfway through my post, wandering over the fridge to get some cheese, then wanting to cook something, then getting completely distracted and never bothering to finish it, but I still try, right? Gah.

  • Something about the comics I write, but then again, I'm saving that for when I can get some pictures of them onto the computer as it would make no sense otherwise. Seriously, have you been to the Wikipedia page attempting to explain Pictures for Sad Children? If you haven't read the comics, you'll look at the description of the characters and your head will be full of wtf. Hence I'm wasting my time attempting to explain such things without the actual comics.

  • A filler post full of bullshit, with the unfulfilled promise of leading to something great. I'm not actually that mean. Even though thats what most of my posts have been, that's entirely unintentional. I have the best of intentions when I sit down to write them, but then I get a total mindblank and I end up staring at the screen for hours wondering about life and trying to remember what it is that I wanted to say here.

  • About my life at the moment, but as nothing much is hapening in it (I'm breathing, and is that possibly my heart beating? Awesome!) then there will actually be nothing worth writing about, or at least nothing interesting to read.

   So instead I've ended up writing a post about writing posts, which was neither entertaining nor informative. Damn.

   But no. I'm going to keep trying.

   Ok. So. Websites I love. Right.

   I started scribbling down a list on a piece of paper sitting on the computer desk. I'm not sure if I can even read all my writing on it. But I will attempt to decipher it, then post about the websites. Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment