Sunday, August 8, 2010

Websites I love

   I'm actually going to do this post now, having finally learned to read my own writing. And trying not be distracted, but Stevie is talking to me on Facebook, and talking to Stevie is addictive. Grr, concentrate, Bell-ez. Ok. So. Websites I love.

  • Pictures for Sad Children - is an amazing webcomic. I sat there reading it, laughing like crazy, and my dear mother came along wanting to know what was so funny. She read them. She did not get them. This increased my love for this website incredibly.

  • Hyperbole and a Half - Allie Brosh, I love you. Not in a "I'll-stalk-you-over-the-internet-and-rape-you" kind of way. Just a "oh-my-god-I'm-addicted-to-your-blog" kind of way.

  • This is Why You're Fat - Bacon belongs with everything. Especially chocolate. I think I gained weight just by looking at this website. It makes me want cheese. And bacon. And chocolate. Together. With Doritos. Damn, I'm hungry now.

  • Facebook- No, I am not addicted. Even though at the time of writing, I'm constantly distracted by the fact that every few minutes, I get another message from Stevie, and I interrupt my writing this to talk to him.

  • Stumbleupon - again, addictive. I could spend hours on it. Seriously. I know that, because I have.

  • Youtube - Please tell me I'm not the only person who uses it sometimes just to listen to music while multitasking on other websites. Where would we be without that?
   I'm sure there's more, but that's just what I've got scribbled on my piece of paper right now. Will link to more when I find other sites that make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment