Saturday, August 14, 2010

Sick

   I'm feeling pretty blegh at the moment. Yes, blegh is a word.

   My back is sore. If anyone knows a good (free) masseuse, please let me know. As I'm too impoverished for an actual masseuse. Or anything really. There is a large supply of bananas though. I might try one, to see if it makes me feel any better. Which makes me realise that I haven't eaten a banana in so long, I barely remember what they taste like.Ok. Let's try a banana.

   Wow. That was rather tasty, but I'm not feeling much better.

   It's not just my back. It's my tummy too.

   Several days later

   Ok. Man. I can't believe I was so sick I forgot to hit the "publish post" button. I'll work on improving that. I think I seriously started writing this on Tuesday? Maybe? It's Saturday today. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment