Thursday, September 16, 2010

Lovely Weather, Isn't It?

   I started writing a post about my ridiculous weekend, but I found it awkward to write about. I mean, I guess I could mention what a disaster it was waking up in Invercargill (the last place anyone would want to wake up in) but the rest of it is just... hmmmm. Weird.

Invercargill, yeah.

     So instead I'm going to write about the weather. Yes. That's right. The weather.

Lovely weather today isn't it?


   Only because there's a huge storm at the moment, and I'm hoping that there's no school tomorrow. Because then I can lie in my nice cosy bed all morning, listening to rain on the roof. I'd probably get up around midday, due to a cheese craving, wander to the fridge and polish off half a block without thinking about it. (This is why I'm fat) and realise that I am doing nothing with my day.

    Quite often, that leads me to attempt to undertake some epic task, such as posting another cartoon (which, by the way, take ages to make because I do them on MS Paint and I am, surprisingly, from the shocking state of them, a perfectionist) or write multiple blog posts, or even tidy the kitchen and living room which is hugely epic when you remember that I live with a messy dog that likes to sneak into the compost bin then vomit the contents on the living room floor. And I also live with two elderly parents. As far as I'm concerned, elderly = hoarder. So there's old magazines and Otago Daily Times from years back all through the room, and heaven forbid I should ever throw them out.

Pictured: The least of my problems

   So yes. That's my plan for tomorrow. Stay at home and sing "Circle of Life" at the top of my lungs while vacuuming. Unless school happens. In which case I won't be a happy chappy.

Oh hell yeah! 

No comments:

Post a Comment