Monday, September 13, 2010

Assorted Excuses

   I'm sorry I haven't written in ages. A few things have happened...

   First of all, I got myself a phone for my birthday. This is actually a big deal because I'd been without one for two months, having lost two phones in a year because I am not a smart cookie. It's fantastic.

Us three could have a polygamous relationship.

   Also, I actually turned 18. Fantastic. I did not go clubbing. Ellie and I went to Amisfield Winery for dinner and she got me tequila.

It's not kidding.

   Also, I've been a nerd and started actually studying for end of year exams, because as glamorous and romantic as it sounds to fail school, never get into uni, and become a popular and successful full time blogger, it is also unrealistic. So, call me a nerd, but I actually want to pass all of my exams this year.

Why are glasses always associated with being a nerd? Dumb people can have glasses too, you know.


   I've also been suffering from blogger burnout. You see, not that long ago, I thought wouldn't it be great if I wrote a whole heap of awesome posts just for your entertainment? Well. What I failed to take into consideration is that eventually I'd temporarily run out of topics and get sick blogging for a while, until the guilt becomes too much. Hopefully I'm now over my whole "I'm sick of blogging" phase now.

To the point where I may get a t-shirt for it.


   Also, during the weekend, I got rather distracted from blogging by a somewhat disturbing incident that I may (or may not, depending on the effects of blogger burnout) write about later.


   I'm sorry. I tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment