Friday, September 17, 2010

At Home

So I'm at home today, but school wasn't actually cancelled. I woke up this morning, and my throat was all like, "You know what Bell-ez? I'm going to be a bitch to you today and be horrible and scratchy and sore!" so I think I've caught the same cold my dad's had, and have decided to stay home.

But anyway, it's snowing! In the middle of September! I've taken lots of pretty pictures of it, which I'll add to this post when my camera/computer is in a better mood and will let me. It's not settling or anything, because the ground's too wet from all the rain and sleet we've already had, but the trees on the hills behind the house are covered in snow. It's pretty.

I haven't done any housework yet, though my bedroom is begging to be tidied. LATER. It's too cold for me to want to do anything at the moment other than sit at my computer with a duvet wrapped around me craving soup or hot chocolate or OMG I WANT RISOTTO (tomato and basil) so this can't be that great to read.

To be updated with pretty snow pics!

Ok, here's the pretty snow pics!

















No comments:

Post a Comment