Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Dear MS Paint: WHY?

Yesterday, Liz and I went shopping for school things. Like a laptop, ipod, and $180 worth of lingerie. Look, I hadn't had a new bra for over a year, and I was starting to get National Geographic boobs.

Anyway, "school shopping" necessitated the purchase of a laptop. Finally, and thank god. No more relying on someone else's computer for blogging.

Yeah, so MS Paint on a laptop. First of all, with the current lack of mouse, it's rather difficult to use. I  mean, I've tried. But it's frustrating. And then there's the fact that it's a new version of Paint, and EVERYTHING'S CHANGED. I mean the same stuff is pretty much there, but there's new stuff, and its all in a format that I find highly unnatural. I just don't like it. Bring the old MS Paint back. Please.

As such there are no pretty pictures in this post. I still need to get used to it.

In vaguely related news, one  of the lovely commenters directed me to Paint Avant-Garde, a place where you can share your MS Paint creations. It is amazing. I recommend you check it out.

4 comments:

  1. I trust the laptop you bought was a good buy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure you can share MS Paint creations by printing them out and sticking them in other peoples' mailboxes. An internet is not neccessarily required.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaawwwwww yyyyeeeaaaaa

    ReplyDelete