Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years Resolutions

1. Don't fail at school. Yeah, you're only going back part time to get some extra credits. Don't you dare use that as an excuse to procrastinate though, you lazy... you lazy thing that is lazy.

2. Get a real boyfriend. One that doesn't actually have an interest in someone else, or only talking to you because you have a vagina. Oh, and he can't hate me either. That bit is very important.

One I've actually achieved. Yay.

3. Lose weight. Just kidding. There's nothing wrong with your thighs, Bell-ez. But that tummy, well. You've looked seven months pregnant for a whole year now? Oh dear...

4. Learn to bake, damnit.

5. Post in Probably Not Sane more frequently.

6. Stop wasting all your money on cheese. Again, just kidding. It's not a waste if you're spending it all on cheese. As far as waste goes, with cheese, it's my waist that it goes straight to. (See item three.)

7. Start a band. For real this year.

8. Get along with my cousin better. Look, I tried really hard this year...

9. More cartoons posted to Making Lovely Music. Yes, I know they're tedious to do on MS Paint but really, I have them all written, so at least that bit is out of the way.

10. Stay drug free. Not too hard when you're terrified of the bedroom window, and you know it will be a million and one times scarier on drugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment